- How the Fallen are Mighty
- Interdisciplinary entanglements
- Your numerology cycles October 16–31
- Will Smith and Eddie Murphy come back strong, Meryl Streep...
- We all still pay for"The Shipment"
- Four good ones at VIFF take us to The Vatican, India, the...
- From China to VIFF: Cinéma Virtualité
- Smile with the Joker, at VIFF grieve along with Daughter...
- Please touch the artwork
- Your numerology cycles October 1–15
Here's what making headlines:
Labeled as an "embarrassment" to the country and a "rinky-dink" effort by the 2010 host country, many are voicing sheer outrage and disappointment on the $10 million pavilion. However, Heritage Ministry spokeswoman Dierdra McCracken disagrees stating, "We think it looks quite nice…There will be lighting effects the public hasn't seen. We want them to wait before forming their opinions."
The lack of snow on Cypress Mountain continues to draw attention as guest, USA Gold Medal snowboarder Shaun White, and David Letterman laughed about rumours that Vancouver doesn’t have enough snow up at the Cypress mountain half pipe venue on Tuesday’s night show.
U.S. Vice-President Joe Biden and his wife Jill will lead the U.S. delegation to the opening ceremonies of the Vancouver Olympics on Feb. 12. It is still unknown if President Obama would attend any of the Olympic events.
According to TransLink, new modeling suggests most queues will be closer to an hour. The crunch times are expected to be during peak periods, such as the morning rush hour, between 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. when most events are happening, and after 11:30 p.m. following the medals ceremonies and the closure of the LiveSites.