- Reviews of the new Star Wars, the latest Churchill and a...
- Your numerology cycles December 16–31
- Respected Elder of the Tsleil-Waututh Nation Leonard George
- James Franco’s fine movie about a bad one; Woody Allen’s...
- Why free trade talks with China failed
- Canadian whistleblowers lead the world in reporting...
- Reviews: Sweet Virginia is noirish, The Dancer, flashy, and...
- Your numerology cycles December 1–15
- Opinion: A letter from the future on Site C
- Canada and climate change: Are sustainable cities for the...
Support independent journalism
Give a one time donation
You can also support us with a one time donation.
How does my donation help?
Your continued support means we can afford to break urgent news and write stories that go deeper than daily journalism.
When you support the Vancouver Observer's in-depth coverage you'll help with travel and production cost.
This is how it works
- Your pledge is automatically charged to your credit card on an ongoing monthly basis.
- Your contributions continue uninterrupted until you request that we discontinue or change it.