- How the Fallen are Mighty
- Interdisciplinary entanglements
- Your numerology cycles October 16–31
- Will Smith and Eddie Murphy come back strong, Meryl Streep...
- We all still pay for"The Shipment"
- Four good ones at VIFF take us to The Vatican, India, the...
- From China to VIFF: Cinéma Virtualité
- Smile with the Joker, at VIFF grieve along with Daughter...
- Please touch the artwork
- Your numerology cycles October 1–15
“We are flying by the seat of our pants here people, if I f**k up, forgive me," Stephen Colbert told an appreciative crowd gathered for a second day of filming of the Colbert Report early this morning.
Colbert whipped through a series of interviews with Vancouver South MP Ujjal Dosanjh, then US freestyle ariael skiers, Ryan St. Onge and Jeret 'Speedy' Peterson.
This was followed by a talk with recent gold medal winner Seth Wescott, who claimed the Olympic title for the second time in Snowboard Cross. Stephen could not help but parade across the stage in the medal himself while toting a Burton snowboard made especially for him with his image on it. Of course, the crowd loved it.
“It was a mob mentality,” commented one spectator, describing the relationship Stephen Colbert had with his audience. “If the crowd chanted it, Stephen did it.” This included everything from 'Ride the Moose!' to 'Don't get hurt!' when Stephen almost fell off the life-size, stuffed moose while closing the show.
The crowd gathered to watch the show.
Stephen attempts to ride the moose.
Closing the show the Canadian way.