- How the Fallen are Mighty
- Interdisciplinary entanglements
- Your numerology cycles October 16–31
- Will Smith and Eddie Murphy come back strong, Meryl Streep...
- We all still pay for"The Shipment"
- Four good ones at VIFF take us to The Vatican, India, the...
- From China to VIFF: Cinéma Virtualité
- Smile with the Joker, at VIFF grieve along with Daughter...
- Please touch the artwork
- Your numerology cycles October 1–15
At the beginning of the year, Vancouver experienced its warmest January since 1937. So it came as no surprise that when the 2010 Winter Games arrived, officials were scrambling to find snow and create acceptable competition conditions for the athletes. They brought in truckloads of the white stuff and in the end, the Games were a one of a kind experience.
It would seem that mother nature has an ironic sense of humour. After being the warmest city to ever host the Winter Olympics, places like Grouse Mountain received 42 cms of new snow over the past two days. Perhaps there is still a ski season for some of us yet.
The streets of Vancouver covered in snow on Thursday morning.